$3.00 – $120.00
The Pressure Monitor is used to measure differential pressure in the range of +/-1″ wc full scale, +/-8″ wc, 0 ~100 PSI,0~250 PSI.It combines precision, high sensitivity silicon sensing capabilities and the latest ASIC technology to substantially reduce offset errors due to changes in temperature, stability to warm up, long term instability and position sensitivity. BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU protocols over RS485,with an ethernet port.
- LCD to display the pressure value
- Field-selectable output signal types
- On-board auto-zero function
- Two optional output : PID control type and transducer type
- Analog outputs can be set to 0-5V, 0-10V or 4-20ma
- BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU protocols over RS485,with an ethernet port.
- Burst Pressure from 5-250 PSI
- 8 units available: inWC, inHg, mmHg, PSI, atm, Bar, Pa, & kg/cm2
- 2.5% Typical Error over +10°C to +60°C with Auto Zero
- 6.25% Maxmum Error over +10°C to +60°C without Auto Zero
- Jumper selectable outputs
- Baudrates of 9.6k,19.2k, 38.4k, 57.6k, 76.8k and 115.2k
Availability: In stockOut of stock
PSN40-400A differential pressure switch is used for fan status and dirty filter applications. A knob with pressure values on it allows the setpoint to be adjusted visually in the field. The plastic duct probe tubes, flexible silicon tubing and the mounting screws are included with all models.