BRAVOCONTROLS PRIVACY SUMMARY
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
We collect certain categories of personal information such as: Contact and profile information; Comments, chat and opinions; Payment and transaction information; Location information; Information provided by social networks; Information provided by third parties; Information about fraudulent or criminal activity related to your account.
This personal information is collected from you when you order and interact with us by email, some examples:
- When You Submit Personal Information To Us. We collect personal information about you when you register for an account, make a purchase, sign up for marketing communications, or send it to us.
- When You Use Our Service. We collect some personal information about you automatically as you use our Service and visit our branches.
- Third-Party Partners. We do NOT collect personal information from any third-party partners.
We use personal information to provide our Service; to fulfil your requests, process transactions and contact you; to send you personalized advertising and promotional content and materials; to analyze and improve our Service and business.
HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We do NOT share information with any affiliates or third parties, it is only used by Bravo to fulfill orders and support you directly. Your information will never be sold or passed on to any third parties.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
We want you to understand your choices regarding how we may process your personal information. Depending on how you use the Service, these choices may include the following:
- When you order there is an option to join in the newsletter which is planned for later, this is filled in to NOT sign up for the newsletter by default. You can log in anytime later and unsubscribe.
- The web site will save information such as your currency and shipping address using Cookies which you may disable through the settings in your browser.